Job Bank Info for Employers
Qualified Paralegal Applicants. CAPA encourages legal employers with open paralegal positions to post available jobs with the CAPA Job Bank, giving the firm or corporation access to qualified paralegal applicants at no charge.
How it Works. When CAPA receives information about an open position from an employer, the position will be listed on CAPA's online Job Bank which is available to all CAPA members. Interested paralegals will contact the employer directly in the manner designated in the job listing.
Confidentiality. Prospective employers are asked to keep our members' personal information and resumes strictly confidential.
Active Job Posting / Closed Jobs. A legal job listing will remain active on CAPA's Job Bank for one month unless the employer contacts CAPA to repost the job. If, however, the position is filled prior to our cut-off, please contact CAPA so that the job details will be removed. Please let us know if you hire a CAPA member.
To post to the Job Bank, please provide the following information to our Job Bank Coordinator
- Job contact information (name, firm, address, phone, fax, email)
- Your job number or reference (if applicable)
- Your employer category (law firm, government agency or department, private corporation, etc.)
- Date job available
- Employment rate (full-time, part-time, contract, temporary, permanent)
- Job title
- Legal area (litigation, corporate, probate, criminal, family law, etc.)
- Job requirements (prerequisites like word processing, billing, education, legal experience, certification, bilingual, etc.)
- Job description with full details
- Benefits, salary, parking, vacation, insurance, retirement program, etc.